Hello friends, today in this article we have brought a great post for you. In this post, we will tell you how to get SBI i.e. State Bank of India.
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational bank headquartered in Mumbai. Or the bank provides services like savings account loans and credit cards to its customers.
Through this post, we will tell you what is the safest investment route for SBI Fixed Deposit (FD) depositors!
People who want to earn more profit from savings accounts. You can open an FD account for a tenure between 7 days to 10 years.
Many of the Fixed Deposits offered by the State Bank of India are a good option.
SBI (State Bank of India) offers interest rates on Fixed Deposits ranging from 2.90% to 5.40% on Multi Term Fixed Deposits. The interest rate given to old age people will be 0.50% more than the applicable rate.
Know the features of SBI term deposit
- State Bank of India's FD interest rate ranges from 2.90 percent to 5.40 percent.
- State Bank of India's FD rate for senior citizens ranges from 3.40% to 6.20%.
- Interest is paid on a monthly/quarterly/calendar quarterly basis
- Monthly interest will be given at a concessional rate. Its tenure ranges from 7 days to 10 years.
- The minimum deposit amount is Rs 1000 and there is no maximum deposit amount.
- Automatic renewal feature available
- Multiple FD Accounts provided by the State Bank of India
Benefits of a Fixed Deposit in the State Bank of India
So let me also tell you that if you get your fixed deposit done in all, then the way for many other facilities opens up for you like you can also take a loan on your fixed deposit. Not only this, your credit card also becomes eligible for overdraft facilities.