How to Become LIC Insurance Agent in 2023: When it comes to Insurance companies or firms, the first choice for the citizen is LIC i.e., Life Insurance Corporation of India. The company has many Insurance products which are being sold to the customers. The LIC is also regulated under IRDAI. And if you are interested to become a LIC advisor or so-called agent then you can also join LIC as the role of agent.
The LIC agents work as the intermediary between the LIC Company and the customers. If you are interested to know How to Become LIC Agent and earn up to 80000 rupees per month then you must read all the details here.
While writing this article I read more than 20 articles related to How to Become a LIC Agent and earn money and all of them just share all the lines repeatedly and just to waste the reader’s time, but here I assure you that your time will not be wasted. So continues reading ahead.
You can become a LIC Insurance agent in a Part-Time or Maybe a Full-Time Job. Today LIC agents earning is more than the government jobs salary. Because in my family there are almost two of LIC agents who have a monthly salary of Rupees 60000. So now you can decide that Becoming a LIC agent is profitable or not.
How to Become a LIC Insurance agent Know the Process
By joining LIC people are securing their lives as well as people’s lives too. This organization has been in the market for fifty years and continues with the best services to its trusted customers. So you can trust this organization very well:
Also Read: Top 10 Most Profitable Business Ideas for Rural Area in India 2023
Let us know the process of becoming a LIC Agent
- To join as a LIC agent you have to visit your nearest branch and have to contact the Development Officier(DO)
- After the meeting, you have to submit your application and have to wait for the interview
- The date and time for the meeting will be given by the Branch Manager
- After this process, a successful applicant will be selected for the training process.
- And after the training the applicant will be allowed for an examination process, you should pass this common test exam organized by IRDAI to work as a LIC agent.
- Once you passed the exam you will be handed the Licenced, by which you will be able to work as a LIC agent and sell Life Insurance Corporation’s Insurance products to customers.
What should be the Qualification for a LIC agent?
If you want to become a LIC Insurance agent then you must be passed High School or Higher secondary that is 10th or 12th.
What is the Minimum Age to Become LIC Agent?
The aspiring agent’s minimum age must be 18 years and above
What are the Documents required to become an agent
See the Documents list here:
- While applying you need 6 passport-size photos.
- Marksheet of class 10th or 12th.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Residence Proof.
- Pan card
How much salary will be paid to the LIC agent
LIC agents do not get any salary, the payout is on the basis of the work. The more you work the more will be the commission. The LIC Insurance agent earns a commission on every Renewal Premium till the Policy is matured. And of course, there is a good commission on every new policy.
Can I Apply Online to Become LIC Agent
It’s yes, but there is a lot of competition among the insurance Agents, Do’s so I will suggest visiting the Branch physically and having a meeting with the Development officer.
Still, you want to apply online, follow these steps:
Visit this website Agency Career LIC India and register yourself
After registering you will get an sms, call, or maybe an email from the LIC. You can read the complete details and terms and the rules
However you will only get basic details, however, you have to visit the branch too.
What are the benefits of becoming a LIC agent? Live the Luxurious Life becoming LIC Agent?
If you are a LIC agent there you get lots of extra benefits from the LIC such as festival incentives, will two-wheelers, four-wheelers, and Home loans,s, etc be given free of interest rates?
- Not many LIC agents know that they are also given gratuity benefits such as office allowance, traveling allowance, reimbursement of stationary expenses, dairy, calender, visiting cards, letterhead, letter pad, calendars, etc.
- LIC agents can get lifetime income and they are also given a pension
- LIC agents can also be elected as a top club members for more sales.
Also Read: Small Business Ideas without investment, Must try in 2023
What are the Qualities I need to Become LIC Agent?
- An individual who has to turn out to be a LIC Insurance agent ought to constantly be corporation on what he said.
- The nature of someone with a LIC agent ought to be an excellent man.
- The LIC agent’s conversation cap potential should be fantastic in order that he can provide an explanation for the company’s coverage to the customers.
- LIC agents should be polite, there ought to now no longer be anger interior them.
- LIC agents should in no way earn cash with the aid of using mendacity to any customer. He should be a sincere agent.
Conclusion: So here you have complete information about How to Become LIC Insurance Agent, eligibility, commission, and the process to join the insurance agency near me. If you have any questions or suggestions related to LIC agents then you can also comment to me below. Also, we can avail the facility to become LIC Insurance agents by providing you Development Officer’s contact.